Wednesday, March 29, 2006

these eyes


This will sound freaky, but my eyes used to be more hazel and would change colour to a deep green when i was aroused or excited, well after i saw phi perform in a show called 'Walt and Roy', where he played "Walt Disney"; i couldn't take my eyes off him, he was like this tall dark haired magnet, charged with charisma- he seemed to be vibrating on that stage, and he was sending his vibes straight to me- i could feel flutters of excitement in my tummy, and i couldn't sit still- my thighs kept tightening up, and kind of twitching, i had to squeeze them together to release the tension. This went on for pretty much the entire first act, i was feeling really flushed, and remember thinking 'o my gawd i think i'm gonna cum.' At intermission i had a quick glass of white wine-(dangerous), and i went back in the theatre, it wasn't a full house, so i sat a little closer for the second act.(more dangerous) Why? because the same thing happened all over again, only this time i came-twice, twice with muffled groans escaping from my throat. So after the show i ducked into the bathroom to really freshen up- well i was soaked-right thru to my capri's) so i ditch the gitch, and fortunately before the show i had been browsing in a couple of shops and had found this great little skirt that was on sale, it was a little revealing for me, but it was such a good price, so no big deal if i don't ever wear it right, so i had that but no gitch, so i slipped it on (sans thong), now i never dress this way in public, and i thought for sure someone would notice, or my skirt would blow up in the wind, but before i would find that out, i wanted to fix my makeup, i started to dab my face with some cool water, looking into the mirror, i seemed to see someone else staring back at me- i saw two eyes- deep as emeralds, glowing behind my delicate lashes flashing an image of myself in a very different way- I liked what i saw, but i didn't recognize myself- a little spooked, i gathered myself together, and left the building of the theatre, it was a mild night with a slight breeze, and the walk home was kind of dreamlike- i eventually made it home, i dreamt about phi that night, and for a about a week after that~ some pretty sexy dreams, and some very emotional ones too. I've never tried to meet him, i didn't want to taint that experience, besides what was i going to say 'Hi i'm trish i had an orgasm watching you on stage tonite.' I still don't understand it. My eye colour has remained the same ever since then- freaky eh! freaky but true. And to think i almost didn't go to see that stupid show, i mean i was kind of a mess, my boyfriend had broken up with me about a week before, and i needed to take my mind off of the break-up.

forever green
~trish (GTA)
Thanks Trish, thats a doozy of a story! i'll blog it for sure. twice eh?~i'm green with jealousy! lol
Check out THIS IS PHI BULANI for production updates, and see just what mysta-phi up to.

No comments: